Our team has extensive experience representing clients on a wide variety of medical malpractice and negligence claims.
We offer a free consultation and review of all relevant medical records. We will mobilize our full resources to enlist the assistance of top medical specialists throughout the United States to forcefully and effectively communicate your case to a jury if it is tried. Oftentimes, this thorough and organized approach to a case will result in a settlement prior to trial. However, if an appropriate settlement cannot be reached, we will vigorously present your case to a jury.
Medical malpractice insurance companies have elaborate strategies in place to limit your financial recovery. We know how to negotiate fair and favorable compensation for you. If a negotiated settlement is not reached, we are prepared to try your claim in court.
- $1 million for the family of a woman who died as the result of medical negligence after the birth of a child
- $1.95 million for children who lost their mother as the result of failure to diagnose an infection
- $1.5 million for a woman seriously disabled after thoracic surgery
- $1.1 million for a child whose arm was disfigured shortly after birth
- Birth injuries (including brain damage)
- Birth defects
- Surgical errors
- Failure to diagnose diseases or illness
- Misdiagnosis of diseases or conditions
- Emergency room negligence
- Failure to monitor patients
- Medication Errors
When my daughter was killed, David not only provided us excellent legal representation, but has continued to keep in touch with and provide emotional support to me and her children, and has even acted as a 'Big Brother' to them.
— Sylvia M. —